Thursday, June 26, 2008

Welcome to Smith/Young Lifegroup!

Well...we're blogging! Welcome Smith/Young Lifegroup! Our class is so crazy busy! A lot of times, we're not all there! (I'm referring to bodily) So, we miss information & sign ups & opportunities to minister. I thought this is a great "hands on" opportunity for you to participate!
I did not want you to feel out of touch.
Hence...http://smithyounglifegroup.blogspot.com/

Now, I want ya'll to add this to your "favorites" on your computer...that way you don't have to recall the web address (However,I do realize that some of you are grandparents now...but I'm not inferring any forgetfulness due to age)...this way it'll be easy for you to access & find out what's happening.

I will continue the weekly newsletter..& at times I will point you to here (our blog!)...No, I'm not a computer geek...well sorta...

Important things to note...this blog is a place where you can "post" (type something!) Please...share prayer requests, needs, opportunities to minister, sign up to help, share what God has shown you lately, maybe offer a good meal idea ... etc...
It is interactive...so, help me out..give me a little encouragement..& please write on this blog (our blog!)

1 comment:

Marice said...

Wow-we are so impressed. You are ultra tech savy. Great job.
Glenn&Marice